The Maaun Library caters to all the students, faculty and staff of Maaun to pursue higher studies and research in accomplishing their degrees as well as the local community. The Library provides conducive learning environment in teaching and research programs of Maaun by acquiring and making available all learning resources. The sole objective is to serve the right information to the right user at the right time.
Maaun Library strives to enhance the personal growth of students and contribute to the development and sustainability of students, faculty and other members through free access to ideas, information, educational and scientific research, cultural experiences and educational opportunities.
- To plan, develop, procure and maintain adequate online and offline library resources for smooth operation as per Maaun strategic plan
- To provide a learning environment conducive to academic needs along with regular updating of learning resources
- To orient the students, faculty and staff with regards to the usage of library resources
- To disseminate required, relevant and updated information to enhance the Research Support to Faculty, Student & Staff
- To create the reading awareness; involve the Students in the library activities and Information Literacy Programs.
- Silence should be maintained in the Library.
- Spitting, smoking and other offensive or objectionable practices are strictly prohibited.
- Cell phones should be switched off or kept in the silent mode with in Library premises.
- Student ID Cards should be shown at entrance & also on demand whenever there is a Check.
- On completion of course No dues Certificate will be issued only on submitting all the materials borrowed from the library.
- Overdue charges will be collected if book is not returned by due date.
- No eatables are allowed in the Library.
- Violations of Library rules can lead to hefty fines / debarred from Library.
- Playing games, downloading games, software, music /video files is strictly prohibited in the electronic library area.
- Library computers are meant for library search only and students are allowed to work on their assignments also.
The library collection includes various subjects like General Education, Business, Management, Marketing, Finance, Accounting, HR, Tourism, Social Sciences, General Science, IT and Fictions so on.
Library provides the following facilities to the users:
- Reference Section
- Periodical Section
- New Arrivals Section
- Discussion Room
- Conference Room
- Silent Zone
- Learning Zone
- Research Zone
Library is providing the following facilities to the users:
- Online Public Access Catalogue
- Information Services
- Reference/Referral Service
- News clipping Service
- Current Awareness Service (CAS)
- New Arrivals Information Service